Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON

Ta Da! 33

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers confirmed Tuesday that he has a fractured left collarbone, but he insisted that no timetable has been established for a return to football activities.

Asked by ESPNMilwaukee.com's Jason Wilde on "The Aaron Rodgers Show" if he could play through the pain, Rodgers replied, "I do have a fractured collarbone. It's a significant injury. We'll know more about the severity and the timetable later this week."

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fuck hand egg.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2013, 05:48 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Fuck hand egg.
I have a friend from across the pond that calls American football "Hand egg" too. Are you by chance from across the pond as well?
yes.

and this is why....

[img]i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Bullseye2620/633692057194761860-handegg.jpg[/img]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2013, 06:23 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: yes.

and this is why....

[img]i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Bullseye2620/633692057194761860-handegg.jpg[/img]
My buddy lives in Swindon. Lion bars rule.
I'm more of a boost bar man myself.

hah

A Chicago-area man has been arrested after allegedly Tasering his wife three times to settle a bet between the two over the outcome of the Monday night Bears-Packers game.

According to the Beaver Dam Daily Citizen, John Grant, 42, of Tinley Park, Ill., has been charged with the use of an electric weapon.

Grant, a Bears fan, told police the couple had made a bet over the Bears-Packers game that if the Bears won he could use his stun gun on her, NBC Chicago reports.

Grant and his wife, a Packers fan, had been smoking cigarettes outside a bar in Mayville, Wis., early Tuesday morning when he allegedly used the stun gun three times on his wife -- twice on her buttocks and the third time on her thigh, the Daily Citizen reports.

“It takes not only the Packer and Bear rivalry to a new level, it takes the spousal rivalry (to a new level),” Mayville Police Chief Christopher MacNeill told the Chicago Tribune of the incident.

If convicted on the charge, Grant could face up to six years in prison and $10,000 in fines.
Haha! The football betting bar has just been raised to level Boss!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I never thought of that..........Crash is right!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Gameday. GAMEDAY! Today is the day I put the beatdown on Crash. Yeah baby. Hear me roar.

Oh god. All I had to do was think roar and Katy Perry is back in my head.
RAAAWWWR!!

hah
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

It comes on at 1:00 PM which is 6 12 hrs. from now. Won't it be the middle of the night in Oz?
I think they're televising it live here on OneHD at 5am. I have a meeting at 9am, so I'll have to leave around 8.30. I might just catch the end..
Urrgghh...bring on the gloating. The only positive is that we aren't getting smacked as bad as Indiana. Yet.
The Falcons are playing like shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-10-2013, 04:15 PM)crash Wrote: Urrgghh...bring on the gloating. The only positive is that we aren't getting smacked as bad as Indiana. Yet.

No shit.

It's shameful. We need Reggie back.
Yeah..

Rodgers can't heal quick enough for GB. Three QBs in a week... :facepalm:
Haha fucking Packer fans.

Without Rodgers you suck as much as everyone else.

LMFAO!
Pfft..even at our worst we have more to cheer for than the Vikings...

(11-10-2013, 06:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Haha fucking Packer fans.

Without Rodgers you suck as much as everyone else.

LMFAO!

I didn't think they sucked. They have a top 10 defense & this wasn't an easy win, it surely wasn't a slam dunk even with their QB out. I was nervous!