Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
That was a good game all around great football.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I love it when Kaepernick runs the ball. 42 yard run...Nice. Smiley_emoticons_smile Nail biter game; I thought it was going in to OT too.

I can't put my finger on it but they're still not playing ball as well as they did last year. Must be hard keeping that momentum going 3 years in a row but we'll see. If they make it to the super bowl again, I'll be freaking amazed and delighted.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-05-2014, 09:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It was an awesome season, an incredible ride. I have no real complaints. They did a fine job and for a young team that is rebuilding I couldn't have asked for more.

NFC East Division Champions. 19
Agreed, and we are in great shape for the off season as far as cap room goes. I'd like to see us add some beef to the linebacker corps and some speed and height to our secondary. We're pretty much all set with everything else. Many questions remained this time last year. The questions have been answered now and the future looks good. Real good.
(01-05-2014, 08:52 PM)crash Wrote: Looking forward to next weeks games, there should be some absolute ball tearers.

Will you be red and gold tomorrow, or black and blue, crash?
Tic-toc tic-toc tic-toc.......
[Image: crystal%2Bball.jpg]

Seahawks, Colts, 49ers, Chargers

Seahawks win. Aha! No more smirking on the sidelines this year for Sean Peyton. Hehehehe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-11-2014, 06:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: crystal%2Bball.jpg]

Seahawks, Colts, 49ers, Chargers

Interesting picks HotD.

I like your boldness in taking the Colts and Chargers.

If those two won and you bet the moneyline in Vegas, you'd make a small fortune.

Good luck!
I've never seen a quarterback spot the ball for a field goal.
(01-11-2014, 08:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Interesting picks HotD.

I like your boldness in taking the Colts and Chargers.

If those two won and you bet the moneyline in Vegas, you'd make a small fortune.

Good luck!

Thanks, MS.

BUT.......my fortune-telling skills are unfortunate, so no fortune in my future.

1 for 2. Ah well, if my prediction on the next game is accurate, I'll be happy anyhow.
And...the fat lady has sung. Good night
(01-12-2014, 09:51 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: And...the fat lady has sung. Good night

Great year, huh. It's very difficult to get as far as you did, you have every right to be a proud fan.

I love football season & already look forward to doing it all over again next year.

This year ends with the SuperBowl & next season begins in March with players returning to work in April.
Getting a little nervous here.

We've gotta get our offense together and gain more ground, but the Panthers are tough both defensively and offensively.

Ah man, first down again for Carolina at the 20.
Well, the 49ers look more like themselves in the second half.

Oh, yeah! Touchdown and field goal.

20 to 10, San Francisco.

San Francisco will win today. I don't think Carolina can come back from that last interception. FQ2's fat lady is warming up.

Wooooo, serious personal foul. Tsk Tsk
(01-12-2014, 04:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

San Francisco will win today. I don't think Carolina can come back from that last interception. FQ2's fat lady is warming up.

Yeah, I think we've got this one.

Beating the Seahawks next Sunday will be tough, though.

Should be an incredible game to watch, win or lose.

San Francisco's very own QB, Colin Kaepernick -

[Image: dm_130708_Colin_Kaepernick_Body_Video.jpg]
I can't wait for the Seahawks/Niners game. I think it'll be almost better than the Superbowl. I think the other game will be the Pats/Broncos and it'll be a crackerjack game as well.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Pats? Who the heck are they?