Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Welp...

CRA-15-02070-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 FELONIOUS ASSAULT WEAPON OR ORDNANCE DISMISSED 02/20/2015

CRB-14-20178-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS HAMPER OR IMPEDE PUBLIC OFFICIAL DISMISSED 02/20/2015
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-20-2015, 07:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Welp...

CRA-15-02070-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 FELONIOUS ASSAULT WEAPON OR ORDNANCE DISMISSED 02/20/2015

CRB-14-20178-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS HAMPER OR IMPEDE PUBLIC OFFICIAL DISMISSED 02/20/2015

This makes no sense one says dismissed and the other says indictment which is it ?

PARTY : D1 - CLARKE MAYTEE
2/20/2015 13 Title : OPN:INDICTMENT FILED
FEL. ASSAULT W/ FIREARM SPEC.
TAMPERING W/ EVIDENCE
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

Maybe she snitched. Sarcastic
hah
Did they change the charge?? That's what it looks like to me...I think.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
I don't know what's going on with the status differences on the various docs. Weird.

Maybe it has something to do with the court creating the new filing system referenced in the record below. Assuming it's the latest record, doesn't look like any of the charges were dropped except the misdemeanor obstruction of justice against Maytee.

COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)CLARKE MAYTEE FELONIOUS ASSAULT & 2941.145-FIREARM SPEC F2
2 (D -2)RAMIREZ FRANK FELONIOUS ASSAULT & 2941.145-FIREARM SPEC F2
3 (D -2)RAMIREZ FRANK TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE F3
4 (D -2)RAMIREZ FRANK OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE F3
DATE SEQ EVENT

2/20/2015 2 Title : FRM:CRM SUM-INDICT/PRNT EF5/13

2/20/2015 3 Title : FRM:CRM SUM/INDICT ISS EFF5/13
PARTY : D2 - RAMIREZ FRANK

2/20/2015 4 Title : OPN:TOLEDO TRANSCRIPT FILED
FELONIOUS ASSAULT WEAPON OR ORDNANCE

2/20/2015 5 Title : BND:TRANSCRIPT BOND
SURETY BOND ISSUED BY MUNICIPAL COURT
$100,000.00 POSTED BY WITTENBERG BAIL BONDS-GARY LEFEVER
POWER# AUL-2096949

2/20/2015 6 Title : OPN:TOLEDO TRANSCRIPT FILED
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE DESTROY EVIDENCE/WITHOLD TESTIMONY

2/20/2015 7 Title : BND:TRANSCRIPT BOND
SOR BOND ISSUED BY MUNICIPAL COURT

2/20/2015 8 Title : OPN:TOLEDO TRANSCRIPT FILED
TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE ALTER DESTROY CONCEAL OR REMOVE
RECORD

2/20/2015 9 Title : BND:TRANSCRIPT BOND
SOR BOND ISSUED BY MUNICIPAL COURT

2/20/2015 10 Title : OPN:ORIG INDICT BOOKED
FEL. ASSAULT WITH FIREARM SPEC.

2/20/2015 11 Title : BND:NO BOND SET (CLERKS)

2/20/2015 13 Title : OPN:INDICTMENT FILED
FEL. ASSAULT W/ FIREARM SPEC.
TAMPERING W/ EVIDENCE
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

2/20/2015 15 Title : JRESmiley_emoticons_razzENDING CR CASE-NEW FILING
SYSTEM GENERATED JUDGE: DUHART
PURSUANT TO AMENDED LOCAL RULE 4.02 EFFECTIVE 2/2/15
CASE REASSIGNED TO JUDGE: ZMUDA
DUE TO DEFENDANT HAVING THE FOLLOWING ACTIVE PRE SENTENCE
OR PROBATION CASE: CR201501022
PARTY : - (HOTD: left blank)
So Maytee is already on probation...yeah. she's gonna get it. What kind of sentences are these 3 looking at for each of their charges??
http://m.toledoblade.com/Courts/2015/02/...enant.html

This article touched on the possible punishments for ramirez.
I hadn't read Johnny's obituary in quite some time. It's incredible to me how she even figured out how to make his obituary about herself and not Johnny...and then she painted a picture of the perfect kid. The one thing that really got me, was the requests in lieu of flowers that people make donations to take care of Johnny's brothers and to start a barber scholarship in his name.
I'll bet neither were done.

http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/toledobla...view=false

More of the "hunting" bullshit. Whatta dummy.

So she thinks homicide is the ultimate offense against humanity but it doesn't keep her from wanting to commit one of her own.

[Image: 69ff1436-ca9a-4bd4-bdd5-d543a86cf03d_zps...1424429622]

[Image: 5071962b-c01e-4628-b92a-e7f979d94664_zps...1424429621]
^ Maytee almost manages to make a good compelling post,,,,,,,,,,,,and then she misspells the key word which she capitalized.

I'm not a grammar or spelling Nazi, but that's a pretty bad (and kinda funny) one.

Tiki could have a field day with it.
Her personal fb account is still up, but private. You're only able to see profile photos and cover photos. Only a couple have comments. Some friend makes meme's for her besides the ones she makes. They apparently share tragedy and grief. On her about section, you can see her liked pages. All grief pages and pages about someone else's grief similar to Johnny's without all the vile demon maggot hunting and constant vitriol. Lots of interesting places she posts at, and says her peace. She flip flops between sane and somewhat educated to the ghetto speak she uses in her hysteria and threats. You can see a lot of copying and pasting just like in the post she made to the TPD on their fb page.
(02-20-2015, 10:21 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: What kind of sentences are these 3 looking at for each of their charges??

They're all facing up to 8 years for felonious assault and up to 3 years for the firearm specifications, if they're convicted.

Ramirez faces an additional 3 years on both the obstructing and tampering charges.

Big John could be looking at some additional time for the drug charges as well.
I wonder what the reality will be since they've all gotten slaps on the wrists for so long...either the judge will be fed up and go hard on them or they'll get little time. I bet maytee wishes she hadn't talked crap about the judge in pettaways trial.

I still can't get over what that cop risked for those people. It boggles my mind. Seriously.
Right? Blows my mind too. But he was a bad cop risking his career for a long time and obviously felt like he was above the law long before the Clarke's came along with this plan to kill tiffany. I can't even imagine how much he got away with considering how much he was caught. I can't imagine any of my LEO friends ever befriending people like them. Especially those that have higher positions. I'm a true blue capricorn...so I don't understand risk. Lol I'm way to logical and practical for that type of shenanigans.
I know Judge Gene Zumda and he is not a slap on the wrist guy!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
That's great news!!

I'm wondering if Tiffany knew a cop was involved in this when it went down or if she found out from the media.
Ohhhh...that's a great question! I'm wondering if Ramirez was nearby when it all went down. I can't wait to.find out the details of the plan they came up with and how it all went down. And I wonder what Ramirez thought when he heard about the Clarke's being caught and what the Clarke's thought when he got caught...and I'm betting Maytee is the one that snitched on Ramirez.