Covid vaccine
(03-13-2021, 09:59 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 07:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: Fricken weirdos.

You have spent an entire year staying away from your family over this shit without questioning a thing. I'd say you are the one with the bats in the belfry, Missus.

Look,  if that's what she wants to do,  who are we to judge her? I mean she did everything her boss told her to do,  and she met friends in her driveway,  20 feet apart,  while wearing a mask.   She's saving the world,  you know.   Maybe she's afraid of death,  and doesn't want to be the reason that her older relatives leave this world.   She wants them all to suffer,  regardless of what they want.   Meh hah
(03-14-2021, 12:48 AM)sally Wrote: Duchess? Anything to say?

If I said what I wanted to, Mock would be even deader than she is now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's because you're a goddamn miser. You're going to be one of those old ladies that everyone hates to see coming.
Gawd, I hope so.  hah
(03-14-2021, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Gawd, I hope so.  hah

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww-static.weddingbee.co...f=1&nofb=1]
Nothing says love like a baboons unwashed ass.
(03-14-2021, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Gawd, I hope so.  hah

"Fucking hell, here comes Elizabeth for her perm and mustache wax again, someone else can take her this time".
Ooohhhhh noes I don't want to grow a 'stache.   111
With your attitude you're going to.
Everyone will get a chance to taste the Trump vaccine.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-13-2021, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote: You know how much money certain people are making off this vaccine as well? Take a guess, Cars

Those "certain people" as you say, are making a life saving product, how much are your
lived ones worth? Can you put a price on that?!

As opposed to say, Jeff Bezos, making "190 BILLION" dollars selling shit on Amazon! How many lives did he save?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote: You know how much money certain people are making off this vaccine as well? Take a guess, Cars

Those "certain people" as you say, are making a life saving product, how much are your

As opposed to say, Jeff Bezos, making "190 BILLION" dollars selling shit on Amazon! How many lives did he save?

You know what would happen if you gave a healthy person chemotherapy? hah
(03-14-2021, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone will get a chance to taste the Trump vaccine.

His kung flu spew? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-14-2021, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone will get a chance to taste the Trump vaccine.

Many have said they won't take the shot(s) to each their own!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Why the hell would I take the shot, Cars? Other than they are going to force me to so I can travel outside of the country.
(03-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Carsman Wrote:

What about the kids, have you not watched the new South Park episode? All the old people such as yourself feeling righteous and giving everyone the finger? You old people suck.
Holy crap Sally did you and the Tin Man swap a heart for a brain?
Shut up you fat asshole. Did you swap your dick for a vagina, because that's what you're acting like right now.
I might be watching too much South Park.
Shut the fuck up you hot ass drunk bitch.