Covid vaccine
(03-16-2021, 08:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: Years?

https://medschool.duke.edu/about-us/news...k-covid-19

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...873247001/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/article...onaviruses

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/202...-research/

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scien...s-vaccines

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1

https://www.cuimc.columbia.edu/news/colu...ars-making
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ah, they used other vaccine models to come up with this one. Well how else would they do it?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We still have yet to see an attempt to isolate a virus that satisfies Koch's and Rivers' postulates, and until we do, vaccine "science" is junk science.

For years now the CDC has been doing gain-of-function research on coronaviruses, meaning they helped to create this problem which they now claim to have miraculously cured, and as a result, a small group of people have exponentially increased their wealth and power by way of medical "emergency".

Fear is an incredibly powerful tool for manipulating the masses because it overrides rationality. The scientific research that backs this up is rock solid. Anyone in the habit of soaking up propaganda intended to elicit fear is going to be fearful, so maybe it behooves us to ask ourselves if it is in our best interests to make life-and-death choices on the basis of propaganda, rather than rationality -- assuming we are interested in survival.
(03-17-2021, 06:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ah, they used other vaccine models to come up with this one. Well how else would they do it?

As a former IV drug addict, I can attest to the fact that there is nothing more intimate than injecting something into your bloodstream. RNA injection opens up a whole new universe of possibilities, some of which might be good, but if the people financing this research are eugenicists -- and they are -- the harm they can do to our species is incalculable.

I encourage you to watch the news interview with the Pfizer CEO where he's asked if he's going to be taking his company's new vaccine, and he literally begins to squirm. It's eye-opening, to say the least.
I've never been a drug addict, but as a hospital patient in pain, I know that you definitely want the drugs intravenously and not the pill form. I could feel it going through my veins and taste it in my mouth as I nodded out, it was euphoria combined with complete relaxation.
That was my stage name.
(03-17-2021, 10:22 PM)sally Wrote: I've never been a drug addict, but as a hospital patient in pain, I know that you definitely want the drugs intravenously and not the pill form. I could feel it going through my veins and taste it in my mouth as I nodded out, it was euphoria combined with complete relaxation.

Sure, that's a nice bonus, but the intimacy I had in mind was in reference to "shooting galleries". I never thought about it at the time, but that's considerably more intimate than unprotected sex -- which is quite disgusting considering the people I was associating with back then. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
It's very disgusting, grew up in a drug house with people sharing needles, blood splattered all over the bathroom. Dad overdosed at the age of 47. I'm not traumatized or anything, but my parents were goddamn nuts.
(03-17-2021, 11:00 PM)sally Wrote: It's very disgusting, grew up in a drug house with people sharing needles, blood splattered all over the bathroom. Dad overdosed at the age of 47. I'm not traumatized or anything, but my parents were goddamn nuts.

What doesn't kill or destroy you, makes you stronger. But who the hell wants to go through that kind of shit, except fucknuts like Hitler.
I inherited that house which was originally my grandparents and I totally remodeled it for my son to rent, I fixed it up beautifully. Well he doesn't want to stay there anymore because there are ghosts in that house. We don't believe in fucking ghosts, we don't even believe in God. But there is some kind of presence in that house that has always been odd. From the demons that my parents brought there to the fact that the street name is Indian oaks, the place is creepy as fuck.
(03-17-2021, 11:16 PM)sally Wrote: I inherited that house which was originally my grandparents and I totally remodeled it for my son to rent, I fixed it up beautifully. Well he doesn't want to stay there anymore because there are ghosts in that house. We don't believe in fucking ghosts, we don't even believe in God. But there is some kind of presence in that house that has always been odd. From the demons that my parents brought there to the fact that the street name is Indian oaks, the place is creepy as fuck.

Rent it out to some people that meditate seriously and it'll be good as new after a year or so. Give them a break on the rent if you have to. It'll be worth it. Or sell it.
My plan is to rent it, I can easily get 1400 per month with or without the ghosts. I swear on my life it's haunted however. Right now my son's cats are the only occupants and I check on them daily. Yesterday all doors to bedrooms, sliding glass door and closets were open, today all closed. So fucking creepy, but I guess if the ghosts were mean the cats would be hanging by their necks from the blinds.
My grandma lived on a street named that in four corners, she said there was some bratty girl who liked to mouth off all the time.
I've been to the four corners. Had a bit of a scare along the way, the plane from Florida to Texas seemed to have stalled out in mid-air. Needless to say I made it.
(03-15-2021, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: I kinda don't give a fuck if people get the vaccine or not. That's their bullshit, not mine. If people don't want to protect themselves & their loved ones who the hell am I to insist that they do. I'd be happy to point Darwin in their direction.

Darwin is awesome,   but do you really think that no warnings be given? I mean,  the warning on a hair dryer that it shouldn't be used in a shower has saved countless lives! 

(03-15-2021, 01:01 PM)sally Wrote: What about the millions of people who had mild cases no worse than the common cold or the people that didn't even have symptoms at all? Why would they want it? I can tell you that if I tested positive for something that caused mild symptoms or none at all I sure as hell wouldn't be running out to get a vaccine for it.

Asymptomatic people don't count,  just ask the Democrats. 

(03-16-2021, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Those who don't cover their nose don't take the virus seriously, it's that simple.

For what?
People get this vaccine and then cunts like Fauci tell them they still have to social distance and wear their masks, which means the vaccine is shit.

Somebody should vaccinate these cocksuckers in their fucking eyeballs.
I heard a psa today that said 'even if you get the vaccine,  you should still isolate yourself,  because covid is changing '.  

Ok people,  WHAT THE FUCK?   @Duchess,   how much longer do you think that we need to 'social distance?'
I told you several pages ago that I didn't think you should.  17
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2021, 05:39 PM)cannongal Wrote: I heard a psa today that said 'even if you get the vaccine,  you should still isolate yourself,  because covid is changing '.  

Ok people,  WHAT THE FUCK?   @Duchess,   how much longer do you think that we need to 'social distance?'

My mom got this shit vaccine. The only benefit she derives from it is a placebo effect, which you can get without injecting heavy metals and synthetic RNA into your body. I'd like to murder somebody right about now. But hey, if I smoked dope like our dear doochy does, and had a brain that resembles a desiccated booger, I guess I'd be fine with it.
(03-18-2021, 05:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I told you several pages ago that I didn't think you should.  17

And you should stay in your house only venturing out once a month while wearing that goddamn ridiculous, nasty mask for the rest of your life.