Covid vaccine
I guess that explains the three nipples.
I don't have 3 nipples.

The nice thing about the studdy is it was already beeing given to women in the form of a shot as one dose which would have dramatic effects on some. This was given in smaller doses in pill form which one could stop taking at any time should side effects be too severe.

I hope your new job works out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Four?
Oh No! The vaccine is causing people to be magnatized! It is true! Look it up! Don't walk by your fridge, all of the magnets may stick to you!

(06-09-2021, 03:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hope your new job works out.

Its the same job I had prior to covid.

Thanks.

(06-10-2021, 01:57 AM)MirahM Wrote: Oh No! The vaccine is causing people to be magnatized! It is true! Look it up! Don't walk by your fridge, all of the magnets may stick to you!
I fixed that. I ate a bunch of magnets and now all my magnets are repelling each other.
Farmers feed magnets to cows so when their grazing and they eat nails and other pieces of metal it stays in one ball in their first stomach so they don't pass to the other stomachs and harm the cow.
(06-10-2021, 01:57 AM)MirahM Wrote: Oh No! The vaccine is causing people to be magnatized! It is true! Look it up! Don't walk by your fridge, all of the magnets may stick to you!

The Dr. who said that was called by Ohio State Republicans to testify. Ohio has been paralyzed from the neck up for a very long time.
Commando Cunt Queen
User!

They referred to her as an expert. *snort laugh*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

hah
That's stupid, but it is being linked to heart inflammation in younger people, mostly teens. They don't know why yet because it's a new drug and all. Now why the fuck would you want to subject your kid to that as guinea pigs for a virus that rarely seriously affects them? Ya'll are the scientists who believe in science so tell me.
(11-20-2020, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 12:57 AM)cannongal Wrote: would you be in line, knowing it was fresh out of a lab?

hah  No!

Have you taken the vaccine yet?
(11-20-2020, 05:15 PM)Carsman Wrote: Just saw Dr. Fauci on a on air interview. He said he's in favor of people taking the vaccine when it becomes available, and that it is definitely safe! He's basing that on medical test results data! So get in line, behind me!

Yay!
(06-13-2021, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: That's stupid, but it is being linked to heart inflammation in younger people, mostly teens. They don't know why yet because it's a new drug and all. Now why the fuck would you want to subject your kid to that as guinea pigs for a virus that rarely seriously affects them? Ya'll are the scientists who believe in science so tell me.

I don't think kids 1-12 are at risk. following the science they seem to be OK. To have schools saying that they need to be vaccinated before Sept, is a stretch and a bit over the top.
I love my kids and have their best interest in mind, I dont feel they need to take an experimental drug for something that rarely affects them. You can send Darwin my way all you want, Duchess. I'll send him back to you. The fact is it's an experimental drug which the benefits probably outweigh the risks for certain people, but they are not fully fda approved because they are still trying to figure out what happens to the guinea pigs. Shove Darwin up your flabby ass.
"Trust the science"?

(06-14-2021, 07:31 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 12:57 AM)cannongal Wrote: would you be in line, knowing it was fresh out of a lab?

hah  No!

Yes, I've been fully vaccinated for nearly 3 weeks.
(06-15-2021, 12:18 AM)sally Wrote: I love my kids and have their best interest in mind, I dont feel they need to take an experimental drug for something that rarely affects them. You can send Darwin my way all you want, Duchess. I'll send him back to you. The fact is it's an experimental drug which the benefits probably outweigh the risks for certain people, but they are not fully fda approved because they are still trying to figure out what happens to the guinea pigs. Shove Darwin up your flabby ass.

hah   Noted!
(06-15-2021, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah  No!

I've been fully vazxed over "3-1/2" months now, and still I don't have 3 nips or anything like that!
hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-15-2021, 02:40 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah  No!

I've been fully vazxed over "3-1/2" months now, and still I don't have 3 nips or anything like that!
hah

I think that i got vaccinated sometime in April.   Idk,  they gave me a piece of cardboard.