Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Term
The moment I read that ^^^^ I envisioned it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think it would smack him right between the lookers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg]

Trump never got this!   The_Villagers
Brandon campaign song "Come with me and we'll live in a world of pure imagination"  So here we are.  hah hah Brandon voters were under his smell.
(03-07-2022, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Brandon campaign song "Come with me and we'll live in a world of pure imagination"  So here we are.  hah hah Brandon voters were under his smell.

They spray pheromones in the air at campaign rallies, but I never saw anyone at Biden's rallies. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-07-2022, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Brandon campaign song "Come with me and we'll live in a world of pure imagination"  So here we are.  hah hah Brandon voters were under his smell.

trump supporter & defender ^^^^^^^^^
I know facts are inconvenient for some of you. I hope this helps!   17

[Image: FNdHTv1VIAM2hLp?format=jpg&name=medium]
hah    I had brunch with the Easter bunny yesterday.
Thanks for confirming you have no honest argument.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
Waste oil?
(03-10-2022, 09:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: Thanks for confirming you have no honest argument.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

i talked to a person for 10 min once until someone said, "Hey buddy their deaf" so why waste my time?
Saudi-Arabia and the EAU refuse to take phone calls from Brandon because he is jumping in bed with the Iranians brokered by a Russian. Yes, the greatest foreign policy politician is just working out swimmingly.  LOL  Maybe the translator has a rough time with it, who knows.
The saudis won't take a call because the President refuses to give a meeting to the murdering prince. That would have been very easy for you to find out had you taken the time to look.
OK sure.
*shrugs* 
I guess high sulphur oil isn't worth anything, tell that to Valero they put there entire trillion dollar business model using it.
Yeah sweat oil is the cats ass.
I got your sweat oil.
(03-10-2022, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah sweat oil is the cats ass.

It's true. Cat anal glands, such a sweet, juicy delicacy. 39
Does anyone know WTF she is doing?