Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do any smileys make you think of a particular person?

That got me so excited I forgot to italicize.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Actually, what I am in the mood for is doing it from behind as I rub the warm massage oil into the back. So make that a little shelf in the closet as well for the oil and towel.
86 112

Do you recall that I get a mental picture of everything I read ? 27
(12-17-2009, 02:33 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Latent homosexual? If I was any more hetero and in love with women I'd be able to sell your sorry ass some heterosexuality.

And I think body pillows are in a totally different league than small rodents known to be used by people for sexual anal pleasure, fisting fag.

You love women's clothing ie wearing them, but someone with such severe eurotophobia isn't all that hetero.

A gay Guido. ::lol::
I think its more Little Guido's secret proclivity for dick more than an irrational phobia of women's pussies Lumpy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Dear jealous fucks,

Please stop getting in-between Duchess and I fantasizing about some good heterosexual sex - something neither of you have had much of.
86 112
You really think Duchess would be interested in you in real life? Stick with your chubby little Eyetalian wife with the mustache... she doesn't know any better.
Sorry if our discussion about your blatant sexual insecurities is spoiling your online pillow humping love in Guido.

I have had more pussy than you have had mama's meatballs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-17-2009, 03:26 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You really think Duchess would be interested in you in real life? Stick with your chubby little Eyetalian wife with the mustache... she doesn't know any better.

Maybe ... I'm not chubby at all - in fact, I think I am in pretty damn good shape for my age - and I am very giving of myself on all levels. I can't imagine she wouldn't enjoy just hanging out at least, smoking some doobies and flirting.
86 112
(12-17-2009, 03:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I can't imagine she wouldn't enjoy just hanging out at least, smoking some doobies and flirting.

There is no one that I would like to do that with more than you, baby...99
See, bitches!! The truly cool people can recognize each other even over the fucking net. You two losers can play with your vibrator and habitrails.
86 112
Offering yourself to that Duchess?

You are one of life's troopers, you may have to shower 5 times a day for the rest of your life and seek hypnotic regression therapy to try and forget the encounter but your bravery and willingness to take one for the team is admirable.
Oh please, the list of concerns with doing your short black-toothed fair-haired metro-limp self is endless. With me she gest a guaranteed functioning and reasonable Italian New Yorker. With you she gets someone from England who might be Muslim and gay any time now. No comparison.
86 112
I myself have flirted online with Duchess, it's a laugh, no big deal and it's certainly not something I would use to validate myself or boost a fragile ego over.
(12-17-2009, 03:46 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I myself have flirted online with Duchess, it's a laugh, no big deal and it's certainly not something I would use to validate myself or boost a fragile ego over.

Shut the fuck up and stay away from the closet, jealous bitch.
86 112
This thread is starting to give me the creeps so I'm going back on topic. Smiley_emoticons_razz reminds me of D.
(12-17-2009, 03:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: See, bitches!! The truly cool people can recognize each other even over the fucking net. You two losers can play with your vibrator and habitrails.

You're not 'cool' if you have to announce you are, chubby.

Really ?...I truly thought you were made of sterner stuff than that...BOO !

Oops...I was responding to Sally...Neglected to use the freakin' quote box again...50
(12-17-2009, 04:03 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-17-2009, 03:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: See, bitches!! The truly cool people can recognize each other even over the fucking net. You two losers can play with your vibrator and habitrails.

You're not 'cool' if you have to announce you are, chubby.

The comfortably cool people can because we are not insecure enough to care about that rule, Crusty Vibrator Bitch.
86 112