Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 2023
Eagles--Chiefs game was the most watched Monday night football game in more than 25 years. Sports commentators were calling it a Super Bowl rematch which most of us thought was so fucking dumb.  78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The birds won… why you so cranky?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(11-23-2023, 05:51 AM)crash Wrote: The birds won… why you so cranky?

Since the schedule came out this year the sports commentators have been calling that game a revenge game and/or a Super Bowl rematch. It irked me much in the same way it does when they talk about who is going to the Super Bowl before the season even begins. Generally speaking, Eagles fans don't think the way those commentators do, we never saw this as a revenge game (gawd, they are so dramatic) nor did we view it as some kind of Super Bowl rematch.
If it was the most watched Monday night game in 25 years, I think they achieved what they set out to. Ratings make the $$$
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Monday Night Football lost it's lustre back when Howard Cosell died. Bars would have contests to see who got to throw a brick at Howard on an old TV.

Good times.
Game day! Go Birds!

[Image: F_3i8kTW8AAVqN-?format=jpg&name=medium]
*blows into paper bag*
My high flyin' Eagles are 10-1, BayBay! Weeeeeeeee.

It was pouring down rain, absolutely cats & dogs at Lincoln Financial Field.

Buffalo Bill's player Jordan Phillips was so frustrated that taunting from an Eagles fan pushed him over the edge and he went over to the stands and pushed the fan. No doubt that will result in a substantial fine.

My team is killing me, however we are now the #1 seed in the NFC, so there's that.

*flexes*

(11-27-2023, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: My high flyin' Eagles are 10-1, BayBay! Weeeeeeeee.

It was pouring down rain, absolutely cats & dogs at Lincoln Financial Field.

Buffalo Bill's player Jordan Phillips was so frustrated that taunting from an Eagles fan pushed him over the edge and he went over to the stands and pushed the fan. No doubt that will result in a substantial fine.

My team is killing me, however we are now the #1 seed in the NFC, so there's that.

*flexes*

They struggled against the Bills? hah
My team wasn't even on the field the first half.    Sarcastic
I think there will be a brawl on the field during my game this afternoon. 

Someone put the 49'er's colors on the Rocky statue at the Art Museum. I'm superstitious so that's all I'm going to say about that until later.

I can hardly believe I spelled superstitious right.

Go Birds!

[Image: GAWYq-NbAAAuosc?format=jpg&name=medium]
Adrianna!
Yo Adrian.
We lost  :(
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Shiiiit.

I hope this humbled them because it's now Dallas week again & we better win that fucking game.  52
My game isn't until 8:30. It's a division game. 

[Image: GBAL9rjWwAA9yX2?format=jpg&name=medium]
I can't stand excuses, I really can't. I don't give 'em and I don't want to hear them.
I used to like watching Patrick Mahomes play, but now all I see is a complaining little bitch.