Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else think OP is a dumb shit?
(02-07-2010, 07:38 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: I did send $10 but it was cash you twit. I would not send my banking info to a tard like you.

Errr...It was a check. Don't make me embarass you any further.

Quote:Oh BTW good administrator, way to reveal private info as the donation was for a member who had some kind of tragedy and it was supposed to be a private donation.

Wipe the tears and snot off your face, wrinkledroop bot.

Donations are 100% public. We post the donation records (line by line and with dates!) & the total net worth of our group in the Mercy Room. You know all of this. Now - it would be a different story if you requested that your donaion be kept private, but you didn't. And you can't really be concerned about that because your blatant lie would mean that I would have to reveal that you actually are a donor.

Anyway...The reasons for the donations may or may not be public depending upon what it's for but we havn't had a "secret" event yet. Other than - hey don't tell Barb we're gonna surprise her. But after Barb gets her card /gift, the cat is pretty much out of the bag, you fag hag.

Either way - my comments here made no mention of the purpose although other folks' did.

Quote:Yeah I was "Logged on" all day every day cuz their is this cool function on the computer where you can open more than one window at a time, therefore not have to log in and out every time you go on the computer. Ignit much?

Errr... The forum software logs you out after 23 minutes of inactivity.

Got anymore? ::lol::

You are not going to make me feel bad about the way Our Mom Spot is operated and what goes on there. Yes - we send cards & small gifts to make people smile. Yes - we ask members to donate what they can spare (time, money, or expertise) to make the forum a pleasant place to chill. Yes - we donated $138 to Mercy Corps for Haiti. Yes we get into debates & arguments. Normal forum action. We're a community of moms and a damned good one.

Speaking of which - did you manage to get health coverage yet? A woman of your advanced age really needs to think about that. You'll need the preventative screenings associated with getting older. If you go to our shopping mall there's a link to a site where you can get a health care discount card for $8.95 a month. It's not "coverage" per se, but it's better than nothing.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.

Messages In This Thread
anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by IMaDick - 02-06-2010, 08:45 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by LuMPyPussy - 02-06-2010, 08:54 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by LuMPyPussy - 02-06-2010, 09:16 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by Julie - 02-07-2010, 08:25 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-09-2010, 01:00 AM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by LuMPyPussy - 02-07-2010, 09:41 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by LuMPyPussy - 02-08-2010, 07:40 AM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-08-2010, 11:08 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by The Antagonist - 02-07-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by D - 02-07-2010, 08:44 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-08-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by The Antagonist - 02-07-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - by SyberBitch - 02-08-2010, 11:10 PM