Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pervert Alert (graphic)
#3
jesus! sick fucker!

Toronto Star
BELLEVILLE—Col. Russell Williams didn’t just take thousands of pornographic pictures during the escalating fetishism of his 82 break-ins — he videotaped the actual murder of at least one of his victims.

The Crown confirmed in court Monday that both murder victims, Marie-France Comeau, 38, and Jessica Lloyd, 27, were videotaped by Williams.

In Comeau’s case, her actual murder is on tape.

The murders, last November and January, followed an increasingly obsessive and predatory pattern that started with 26 months of break-ins in Tweed, Belleville, and Ottawa, and two sexual assaults.

Williams’ photographic record of the first of those assaults, against a woman known only as Jane Doe on Sept, 17, 2009, ended Monday’s hearing.

A two-page description of how he attacked Doe was part of his computer folder on her, one of many Williams confessed he hid online from his wife of 19 years, Mary Elizabeth Harriman.

The decorated career soldier who commanded Canada’s largest air force base tried to use the receiving blankets of the woman’s newborn baby to tie her up.

He admitted he didn’t know her, but “thought she was cute.”

The Crown is presenting the evidence against Williams chronologically: the break and enters that started three years ago, the sexual assaults 13 months ago, the murders 11 and 10 months ago.

Through the afternoon, the Crown steadily flashed up increasingly grotesque images taken by Williams to show the “escalation of aggression” of the break-ins, leading up to first sexual assault against Jane Doe. Crown attorneys carefully emphasized several cases involving teenage girls or younger.

During the break-ins, Williams stole lingerie after methodically recording a pattern of sexual perversity in each home.

After one theft, he spent four hours at home photographing, wearing and cataloguing the lingerie he stole, an obsessive pattern in Williams’ life traced back to his university days in Toronto.

A pilot once entrusted with flying government dignitaries and with training in tactics and strategy, Williams often spent an hour or two in the house during each break-in.

First, he took a panorama photograph, concentrating on wall decorations and honours. Then, he photographed the underwear drawer and took “catalogue” snapshots of each piece. Then, the colonel photographed himself in various poses wearing the lingerie or masturbating, his expression blank.

“I personally think the guy is disgusting. He's absolutely grotesque,” said Trish Allison, a photo journalism student at Loyalist College.

“I wouldn't say I'll be scarred by them, but I'll definitely remember them,” she said of the photos of Williams fondling or licking underwear flashed up on the screen.

Several people walked out in horror during the afternoon session.

“It’s shocking. It’s horrifying,” Neil Matthews, a member of the armed forces said at the morning recess. “The general sense in the military would be, you know, horrified. It’s a complete surprise,” he said. “This needs to be wrapped up.”

His wife, Fidel, was particularly disturbed that a 12-year girl had been targeted by Williams. The couple has a 13-year-old daughter.

“It’s more devastating than I thought,” Fidel said.

“These facts will be disturbing,” Hastings County Crown Attorney Lee Burgess had warned before unleashing a torrent of Williams’ self-made pornography.

“The underwear had a little cartoon character on the front,” said Burgess of one photograph.

Of another: “Williams is photographing himself, while naked, with a red garment draped around his erect penis.”

Said Burgess, “The offences emphasize his unusual behaviour, his unusual sexuality.”

As the photographs flashed on a giant screen in the court, often to gasps from the crowd, Williams fixed his eyes on the floor. By mid-afternoon, his head was hanging down, limp. He looked slumped over.

In one house, he shot 25 pictures of a girl’s underwear. In others, he left a “merci” message for his victim.

Williams, 47, photographed himself wearing just orange panties and a training bra taken from a girl’s underwear drawer. Other shots show him wearing a 15-year-old girl’s dress or holding another girl’s stuffed animal and masturbating.

A few times, he was nearly caught when families came home. His obsessive cataloguing included media accounts of the crimes.

Williams formally admitted Monday to all 86 of the charges against him.

“Count 54, he did...”

This is how the clerk began each of the charges laid against Williams in a courtroom filled with media, victims and their families, and police.

Family members of victims, who filled the left side of the courtroom, sat quietly, some crying, as the clerk worked methodically through each incident over a 26-month period. Lloyd’s mother, Roxanne, arrived carrying a large framed portrait of her daughter, who was last heard from the night of Jan. 28 when she reported arriving home safely.

Sixty-one of the break-ins were undetected or unreported until Williams confessed to them after his arrest on Feb. 7. He kept stolen lingerie in bags and boxes at home. When they overflowed, he burned some of his loot.

The first burglary was Sept. 9, 2007. The last one was Nov. 17, 2009, a week before the murder of Comeau on Nov. 24 or 25 of last year in her home in Brighton.

What was not clear Monday was how the court will handle the videotape of her murder when the evidence is presented, likely on Tuesday.

In the case of schoolgirl killer Paul Bernardo, convicted in 1995, Justice Patrick LeSage ruled videotaped evidence of teen victims being attacked and tortured would be heard by the public, but not seen.

They were later destroyed, with transcripts of the tapes kept on file.

Williams’ first pleas as the hearing started at 10 a.m. were to two charges of first-degree murder, his voice quieter on the second one. Wearing a dark suit, he stood straight and still as he spoke.

He faces an automatic sentence of life in prison, with no possibility of parole for at least 25 years.

Ken and Sharon Jones, who live in Belleville, tucked themselves in a corner behind the cameras on the courthouse steps. The couple attends all the repatriation ceremonies in nearby Trenton for the slain Canadian Forces soldiers whose bodies are returning from Afghanistan. They had taken photos of Williams as a celebrated colonel when the Olympic torch came through last year.

“This has done so much damage to the image of the forces,” Sharon said sombrely.

The couple planned to return each day of the hearing.

“It has hit the community really hard,” Ken said of how the case has affected Belleville. “But it’s bringing everyone together. It’s on everyone’s mind.”

The formal process to kick Williams out of the military would begin on conviction, Gen. Walter Natynczyk, Chief of the Defence Staff for the Canadian Forces, said in a statement.

“The tragic events surrounding Col. Russell Williams stunned all Canadians and none more so than the members of the Canadian Forces,” he wrote.

“Today's guilty plea is the first step in a healing process that will no doubt take many years.”

Neither Williams’ family nor friends came to the court Monday.

Lt.-Col. Tony O’Keeffe, a friend and colleague from CFB Trenton, attended early court appearances but had not been seen in court recently. Harriman is reported to have made multiple visits to Quinte Detention Centre in Napanee to see Williams.


doesn't suit you there sicko. -------->


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

















































Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:49 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-19-2010, 05:22 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Duchess - 10-19-2010, 05:37 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by bampton - 10-19-2010, 08:49 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Luke Warmwater - 10-20-2010, 01:03 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Duchess - 10-19-2010, 01:47 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by bampton - 10-19-2010, 07:39 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 02-18-2011, 07:50 AM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by kfran - 02-21-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by trixie - 02-23-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 04-08-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 10-03-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Eat Shit And Die - 10-03-2011, 07:02 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Eat Shit And Die - 10-03-2011, 07:07 PM