Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people discuss their legal matters
(10-19-2010, 07:30 PM)username Wrote: I let my ducks swim willy-nilly in the bathtub but I generally agree. A pet peeve of mine is people who, well into adulthood, continue to blame their parents for their fucked up lives. And it's not just people who actually had really screwed up upbringings...my BIL is out of work (has been for close to two years) and he basically blames it on his father because his dad had too high expectations of him when he was a kid or some such shit. It's ridiculous.

I blame your sister for supporting his ass. lol. Tell her your Internet attorney said to drop him. (Proper legal advice would be for her to wait for him to become employed so he has to pay more child support/alimony. But that would be at least a year down the road. Nobody fucks that good.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do people discuss their legal matters - by Cracker - 10-19-2010, 07:43 PM