Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70% of Americans believe in angels
(12-16-2010, 09:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: My question in response to the blinded by the "fear of faith" question asked by cracker is this, how can so many generations, so many different peoples of so many differing nationalities, so many different cultures be wrong and she,it,be right?

I'll answer you because one of my specialties is educating dopes like you. So many generations and people were wrong about slavery. So many were wrong about witchcraft. So many were wrong about the Earth being flat and everything revolving around the Earth in our solar system. The list goes on, dope, proving that the amount of people believing something in no way lends truth to it. Same goes for angels, demons, and other such nonsense. Dope.

Because I am in a good mood I will educate you, my favorite Mock Dope further. So many people believing in angels isn't evidence of their existence, it's evidence that emotions and emotional needs are very powerful in humans. It's also evidence of how we've managed to cope and survive in our evolution.

I'll stop there because I don't want your dopey head to explode over Duchess' site. Burrito Dope.

86 112

Messages In This Thread
70% of Americans believe in angels - by Cracker - 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: 70% of Americans believe in angels - by Middle Finger - 12-17-2010, 11:29 AM