Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Joshua Davis - missing Texas toddler
April 12
WOAI
NEW BRAUNFELS-- The parents of a missing New Braunfels toddler are pleading for your help to find their son.

Sabrina Benitez and Josh Davis are reaching out to the community in hopes that someone can provide information about the whereabouts of their son.

"It breaks my heart. Every day it feels like part of me is missing. I'm empty without him," Benitez said about her son, 18-month-old Joshua Davis Jr.

The two clutched Joshua's favorite blanket as they begged for someone to come forward.

"I miss waking up to his kisses and going to sleep with him in my arms. I sleep with his blanket every night in my arms. I sleep with it and pretend like it's him I'm holding," she said.

Joshua disappeared from the family home 67 days ago, on February 4th. Police believed the child may have wandered off from the home that night, however, search dogs never picked up a scent of the child. Investigators have not ruled out that possibility, or the possibility that the child was abducted. No sign of the child has been found. They say, at this point, everyone remains a person of interest.

A $22,000 reward is offered for any information about where Joshua may be. You can call Comal County Crime Stoppers at (830) 620-TIPS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joshua Davis - missing Texas toddler - by Kip - 02-08-2011, 06:30 PM
RE: Joshua Davis - missing Texas toddler - by Lady Cop - 04-21-2011, 06:54 PM