Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate questions for Mockers????
(04-25-2011, 02:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You should be embarrased as a motherfucker, but you're not.

That says a lot about your character.

Duchess you wouldn't put up with a man like OP for more than 2 fucking seconds, he hasn't figured out what it means to take care of his family, provide for his wife he is content to let her be the head of the house.

If you say that you would put up with nine years of your man having a part time job and you working full time to support him in his part time job, part time school, and his bullshit of helping someone else set up this business and that, I know you will be lying out your ass.

I am not embarrased at all, I am bettering myself educationally whilst earning some money whilst doing volunteer work whilst helping someone set up a business.

What does that say about my character?

I have not had a part time job for nine years moron, up until summer 2008 I worked full time for Northumbria police.

You are just doing a Glenn Beck by making up shit about me and then embellishing upon that shit with more made up shit.

It could be worse, i could be a sexual pervert like you for example.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate questions for Mockers???? - by Cynical Ninja - 04-25-2011, 02:13 PM