Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I tried a Hookah today
I went to Chelsea in Massachusetts today to meet with a guy that I like to call "The Egyptian Magician" only because he pops up in the strangest places. Once in New York I found him in an airport waiting to board a flight to France, I was in N.Y. checking out the new stadium they built there as I had done some work on the balancing systems for the HVAC in the place.
Anyways, this knucklehead calls me and says that Dubai sucks now (He tried to get me to move there and help set up a shop) and he was doing some work in Boston. I go to his Condo and there he is with a bunch of prints and says " have a seat, I wanna show you something" He breaks out this big waterpipe thing and puts these blocks of apple tobacco in the top and here we are watching Russell Crowe in Robin Hood fighting King Phillip and his Navy.
The lady there brings out these nuts and weird shit in a bowl and I start munching on them, well he passes me this Hookah nozzle thing and says "take a puff or two" So here I am puffing this thing that has 2 big blocks of this apple stuff that looks like a couple of glowing coals on top.
I'm getting all kinds of comfortable watching the movie smoking a hookah and drinking a Carona with lime.
The lady comes up behind me and starts rubbing my neck and that shit felt REAL good, so he says to me "The girl will take care of you if you want"
i says no thanks bub I'm married and stuck with it. he had a hard time digesting that fact and we talked about a priject in Worcester that was coming up, I knew about it before him and he was surprised that I had seen the prints already. I had been there now a few hours and it was getting dark and so I said my goodbyes and got the fuck outta there.
As I was leaving he says " there were two pieces of burning coal on top of the Hookah ......one chunk of apple tobacco and the other chunk was hash.

It was an interesting ride home tonight that chunk was a 1" square pc of hash and I never tasted it. So I smoked a Hookah tonight for the first time. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:03 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by IMaDick - 08-20-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by HairOfTheDog - 08-20-2011, 11:26 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Cracker - 08-20-2011, 11:40 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:48 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by HairOfTheDog - 08-20-2011, 11:49 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:51 PM
RE: So I tried a Hookah today - by Maggot - 08-20-2011, 11:56 PM