Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Shit-For-Brains Parents: what to do?
(08-28-2011, 01:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The avatar is for the liberal asses, I'm still waiting for my check. those fuckers will help anyone but white male,working motherfuckers like myself.

I know. Please think about all the cases you worked where a child was hurt because the parents were ignorant, not necessarily evil. I trust you. Tomorrow, I want to check back and see if you think it's possible that any significant portion of them (10% or more) could have been prevented by simply educating the ignorant would-be parents of the possible dangers in waiting. I have some ideas about how to start up a program that wouldn't put any cost on LE, but could still utilize the minimal LE time required. I have a friend who is a lobbyist in Sacramento who's coming to have lunch tomorrow. He might have some ideas about how to push non cost-bearing changes forward too (or not, he might tell me to STFU and watch the sea lions - fickle bastard)...

[Image: th_Goodnight_05.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shit-For-Brains Parents: what to do? - by HairOfTheDog - 08-28-2011, 02:23 AM