Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen
Sharons facebook page is public. There are photos of her smoking marijuana, drinking, smoking ciggarettes as well as some racy ones. I do have my fingers crossed the child returns safely don't get me wrong, and my heart does go out to the mother as any parent would be distraught. HOWEVER, IMO, I also feel the mother should face appropriate charges for her behavior as a "parent". The child was in a wooded area, away from home, as well as 365 is a MAJOR hwy, at a.m. hrs. All of the above in endangerment.
As far as Sharon, it appears by her facebook page she was looking to obtain a ride to Dallas where the mother was located. Perfect opp. for a predator to gain her trust. There appears to be no signs of her at all ever being at the field other than the cell phone ping and her text to the friend. So my educated guess is she left the field to return home after 5:20 am, and willingly obtained a ride, or maybe even unwillingly. Therefore being taken from the HWY not the field. To get her from the field to a waiting vehicle that far away, there would have been some type of evidence left behind in the struggle. What is even stranger than this entire case, is bloodhounds were brought in. the only place they even picked up a small trace of a scent was on the side of the canal. Divers were brought in, nothing. HOWEVER, as awful of a scenerio as this would be, the area is known for the large population of alligators. But still why no scent. The whole thing is rather bizarre.

Messages In This Thread
Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Harvest Moon - 09-02-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Lady Cop - 09-02-2011, 10:59 AM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Lady Cop - 09-02-2011, 06:36 PM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Kasey - 09-04-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Lady Cop - 09-04-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Lady Cop - 09-04-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: Sharon West, Missing Texas Teen - by Lady Cop - 01-18-2012, 03:39 PM