Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
So, whatcha buying for the holidays?
I was just going on and on in another thread about how I am less of a consumer. Then I had to laugh because I just did most of my Christmas shopping.

I am a toy person. I will buy the shit out of some toys for the kiddies in my family. They already have clothes and bedrooms and electronics, so I am buying toys this year. Yes, they already have too many toys, but it is Christmas and Jesus loved toys. They will figure out later on that black people ruined the economy and that they will have to give them half of their paycheck for the rest of their lives, so for now...it is TOYS!!!

I bought a ton of books with little electronic reading thingies for the emerging readers, and racetracks and RC cars and kitchens and pillow pets (those only last one year if they are loved enough, I learned that) and dancing video games complete with remote controlled light bulbs (disco is NOT dead, people) and dolls and a BB gun like I used to have (with ballistic glasses, I'm not stupid) and I don't even remember what else.

I bought cool stuff for the big kids that they needed/could use, but for the littles, it is TOYS TOYS TOYS!

Don't shoot yer eye out, kiddies!

What are you buying this year?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
So, whatcha buying for the holidays? - by Cracker - 11-21-2011, 02:12 PM