Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Thanks LC.
I didn't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone about a bloody FB group.
I guess this could be right then, they must know Lena and probably Joann and others close read all the public sites about them. FBI also blatenly said media and public are free to go up to Lena and Ralph and ask questions if they want, so guess are basically asking the public for help.
If you lived in that town and saw them out and about doing their daily shopping, would you not go up to them? I don't get how people just stare instead....?

The location of thr FBI command post is still unkown, but they are still there, even were at a baby shower for Vickie's daughter. Glad they haven't given up, obviously they are waiting for Lena, Joann or Ralph to crack as they all know what happened to baby A,( may she rest in peace) you can see it in Joann's face in the one and only public plea they made.

I wonder who will crack first...?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 11-30-2011, 08:04 AM