Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-03-2012, 12:16 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: A helping profession? what the fuck does that even mean vinegar tits?, giving gangsters back street medical care could be described as a helping profession.

I believe what I say because it is the truth regardless of what you might think or know about me which is little or nothing as your repetitive posts prove. You missed out one of your Christmas cracker jokes about my height in the post above, what I missed opportunity for someone who has so little to draw from about someone.

2/10.

You posted your mental illness online. Were you lying?

That the is most interesting thing about you. Everything else you post is a variation on grandiose bullshit opinion. I have already stated that your opinions don't interest me. You are too predictable in that regard and your posts don't inspire or educate, so they are meaningless to me.

I guess I could insult your child more, but that is tacky. It is fine for you to do in your diminished mental state, but I prefer not to "go there" too often.

You are a one-act play. You think you are brilliant, but you are high school smart. You don't know anything everybody else (besides ramsey) doesn't already know. You are arrogant, but you are not good-looking or successful, so I could never figure that part out. You must be packing a schlong that is out of proportion to the rest of you (besides your huge fucking head ~ your parents probably thought you would be much taller when they first saw that big ass head). I think you have posted the word "bong" about 20 times in the last 24 hours, so I will ignore your "repetitive" remark because I'm not sure you know what that word means.

A helping profession refers to helping people, as the term clearly suggests:

English
Noun
helping profession (plural helping professions)

1.A profession that nurtures the growth of or addresses the problems of a person's physical, psychological, intellectual, emotional or spiritual well-being, including medicine, nursing, psychotherapy, psychological counseling, social work, education, life coaching and ministry.

Anything else you needed to know? (See, I'm helpful.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think campaigns and politics have... - by Cracker - 02-03-2012, 06:32 PM