Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jerry Perdomo, 31, Fla. murdered in Maine
WFTV (Fla.)

video here:
got beer?

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/28/ne...last-seen/

BANGOR, MAINE —

A Maine state police officer yelled at WFTV reporter Jeff Deal as he was asking person of interest Daniel Porter, if he killed missing firefighter Jerry Perdomo.

Deal was in Jackson, Maine, outside the home of Porter's father, Gary Porter, to ask questions about the case.

However, just as Deal walked up Porter's car, the police officer yelled, "Leave the property now!"

He said, "We are in the middle of an investigation!"

Deal pressed on and asked Porter, "Did you kill Jerry Perdomo?"

Porter did not respond, but the officer did, saying, "And I am not gonna tell you again. I'm gonna start putting people in handcuffs. Leave! Go!"

Porter, who was sporting an orange cowboy hat, walked inside of his father's home. Deal then approached Porter's father and asked, "Did your son kill Jerry Perdomo?"

"Do you know?"Gary replied.

"I don't," said Deal. "I'm asking you if you know."

Gary Porter then walked into his home and shut the door.

Maine cop Police hahahaha
[Image: raw_maine_confrontation_t292.jpg?be5fae99f746c797f8cc]

porter
[Image: raw_maine_confrontation_08_t908.jpg?8485...1bb509bbcd]

A truck driven by a Maine Game Warden with a snowmobile in the bed pulled into the driveway of the Jackson home where police believe Jerry Perdomo was last seen. The truck was accompanied by a Maine State Police cruiser on Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012

[Image: IMAG0028-600x359.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jerry Perdomo, 31, Fla. firefighter missing in Maine - by Lady Cop - 02-28-2012, 04:37 PM