Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
I know right, I do hope that its at least something if not her :(
I found this report from WBOY
The group calling itself Aliayah's Army called in dive teams Tuesday to search the West Fork River behind the Dennison Street home from which Aliayah Lunsford, 3, disappeared Sept. 24.

The group called in divers after underwater photos captured by Aliayah's Army showed "what looked like it could be a skeleton," Spokesperson and Aliayah's Great Aunt Vickie Bowen said. But, she stressed the photos were inconclusive and "could be anything."

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reduced the Stonewall Jackson dam to a trickle before dive teams from Braxton and Nicholas Counties entered the river, Bowen said.

Aliayah's Army, which is made up of volunteers and family members of the missing child, tried unsuccessfully to reach the FBI and W.Va. State Police before it called in the dive teams, Bowen said. The group also called the Lewis County Sheriff's Office, which responded.

ETA: you beat me to it again LC Smiley_emoticons_smile
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 02-28-2012, 08:45 PM