Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many times have you been married?
I have been married once and divorced once. I was very young. I have talked about my "husband" in here but we are not actually married. Maybe common law? I don't know what the laws are for that in GA. We have lived together for over four years and raised 3 beautiful children together(two from his first and one from my first). I love his children like they are my own. We share everything except checking accts. He has asked me a couple times to marry him and I have refused. Not because I don't love him, I just don't see the importance of it except for his kickass insurance. I think he's about to propose again because he's been talking an awful lot about "The Perfect Ring". If he does I will accept. Our children are getting old enough to wonder why we haven't had a wedding yet and I don't want to set a bad example for them. I just tell them we have decided to not get married until the gay people can get married. :HAH:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many times have you been married? - by krystalshores - 02-29-2012, 10:04 AM