Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TN Mosque Work Continues After Judge Voids Permit
(05-31-2012, 08:52 PM)chaze77 Wrote: You're right... and no one really gives a shit about my opinion or my preference that they be honest over giving a line of crap to cover their bigotry.

Where do you get off calling people here liars and bigots for saying that they don't want a mosque in their area.

There are legitimate concerns. Legitimate cultural concerns and if the truth be known, concerns around the religion itself and the violence it advocates against women. There are many of issues surrounding these islamic organisations that cannot be passively ignored.

In fact, it could be argued that this level of 'tolerance' gave them the ammunition to train themselves to fly planes in the US. Get visa's and carry out their violent objectives.

Don't be naive about what you are dealing with. These people are not operating on the same principles that we live by. If you are passive and let things get out of control in the name of 'political correctness' you will have huge problems on your hands.

There ultimate goal is to take over the world, and many of them are pushing for an islamic world. I personally, do not wish to live under Sharia law. But that's me, I'm old fashioned like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TN Mosque Work Continues After Judge Voids Permit - by aussiefriend - 06-04-2012, 03:18 AM