Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett,9,murdered with elder sitter. twins ALA.
(06-05-2012, 06:23 PM)Kip Wrote: He could very well be a pedophile, but at his age, you'd think there would be some history of it by now (maybe there is and it just hasn't come out, or maybe there was and it was hushed up).

Also, this is a boy and a girl. These pervs are usually fixated on only one sex. If he was a pedophile interested in boys, I'd think he'd have offered to take the boy fishing or something, not babysit both kids.

The mother does seem strangely unconcerned - maybe just in denial?

He may not have an official history of child molestation, there are several studies on rates of molestation vs. arrest or conviction of such acts. The lowest average number [of sexual acts committed before first arrest] was 70, the highest being 241. *This is my research only, you may be able to find other stats.*

5-25% of pedophiles are "undifferentiated". That means they don't care if the child is a boy or girl. These types usually molest prepubescent children.

I agree that the mother seems strangely unconcerned. Although I am leaning toward Girdner abducting the kids, the mother states in her interview, "He was fond of them and he would take them to little outings and things like this." And later, "Jack was a good person you know." Did Girdner have money and the mother wanted it? Is Girdner dead and the mother has some knowledge of this? If Girdner turns up dead, where the fuck are Jordan and Taylor?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett,9, missing twins ALA. - by Cheyne - 06-05-2012, 11:29 PM