Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ramsey has hacked in to my email account...
Ha! User, you are funny.

Crackass, no I don't have proof. It's the shit you have said. Little digs here and there. Things that are not on Mock but could be found on my FB. I never said you hacked into it. I said you looked at it. Maybe I am wrong. If so, I'm apologize. I can admit when I am wrong. I don't really think so in this case but again, I don't have concrete proof.

You know you are just pissed because you got spanked by Duchess. It's not a far reach to think you would do some shady shit. You've done it here before. You know, I have a great idea! You don't like me. You said you had me on ignore. How about you go back to that and really stick to it this time. Ignore me. But if you are going to do it, do it right. Stop throwing out digs at me. Stop accusing me of lying. Just stop acknowledging me altogether. We both know that I am neither ugly, fat, stupid, poor, blah blah blah whatever other insults you throw out. That is what bugs you the most. If I was any of that you probably wouldn't bother with me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ramsey has hacked in to my email account... - by ramseycat - 06-19-2012, 08:12 PM