Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
I don't recall where i read it here on Mock, but Cracker you said if a parent was killed by their child or that child ended up as a killer, it
was due to bad parentlng. That is often not the case. You have many families who have excellent parenting skills and have raised several successful, up-standing kids, but there might be one in the brood who is the "black sheep," "the bad seed," etc. They are usually diagnosed with a multitude of maladies. e.g, personality disorder, borderline personality, histrionics, etc. I blame my parents for a lot of my faults (hehe), but if there is a child with severe mental health issues, good parenting is not going to work. Some research shows that brain scans of the mentally disturbed people are different from "normal" people.. Some parents try to get help but there is not a lot of mental health treatment out there except giving anti-psychotic drugs and anti-depressants. We have very few in-patient facilities for the dangerous mentally ill patients.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by blueberryhill - 12-17-2012, 01:59 AM