Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-12-2013, 12:33 PM)username Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if some in the family knew and tried to help cover it up. The parents have seemingly been in a hurry to put this behind them since it happened.

I understand if you don't want to answer this question, much less think about it. But, I've been wondering what I would do if this were my nephew that had done this to my niece. Hurts just to contemplate it.

Would you turn your son over to the police right away if you suspected or knew, or do you think you'd try to find a way to stall or get him out of it altogether, somehow?

If there were other children in the house, I'd pony my nephew up right away if he killed his sister and do my best to support him and get him the best possible legal and pysch help (I'd be going crazy though). If there were no other children in the house, I think I'd do the same, but I can't say that I wouldn't try to stall with a 100% certainty.

(05-12-2013, 03:11 PM)Teacher Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Two words:

Burke Ramsey.

Unfortunately, same thought occurred to me.

I've always pondered his possible involvement in his sister's case. Never had a definitive opinion there though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-12-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM