Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-20-2013, 01:26 PM)lady love Wrote: Can you cite any examples demonstrating this families abnormalcy? Other then things you have heard from people who claim they read this and that?

(05-20-2013, 01:38 PM)lady love Wrote: I have read comments from kids that went to school with him that say he was always nice and always smiling.

It's odd one moment you condemn citations gleaned from "reading" and then, you, offer an example from something you read.

Bottom line: You couldn't cite ANY example of normalcy. That's sad . . . I could think of at least five.

I'll be courteous and give you an example of what I consider outside of the "norm".

Coming home and finding a child murdered and the other, who was responsible for her care, unscathed.

Here's a few more:

1.) Fathering additional children while being unable to provide for previously sired offspring.

2.) Step Mom not knowing the age of a child or identifying them by name. . . especially when she wants to be identified as "Mother".

3.) Not immediately rushing home after learning that an alleged intruder caused so much terror, that a 12 year old has locked himself in a bathroom and the daughter's whereabouts and condition is unknown.

4.) Sponging off a woman who isn't your spouse.

I apologize if the preceding occur with regularity in your neighborhood.

It ain't the norm in my little slice of heaven.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by BlueTiki - 05-20-2013, 02:37 PM