Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING/FOUND DEAD: Terry Dewayne Smith, 11 - CA.
(07-10-2013, 09:37 PM)username Wrote: Damn. HotD, this reminded me of a case a few years ago (somewhat local) where a mentally challenged kid went missing from a car and AFAIK was never heard from again. I also don't recall any charges in that case but I could be wrong. Do you remember it?

It's really freaking sad how many of these missing children cases go unsolved. Baby Lisa? What the hell ever happened with that?

There are a few cases of mentally challenged children gone missing. Really sad that the most vulnerable are sometimes the least protected.

I'm hoping this one turns out like the case of the missing Autistic boy from Virginia a couple of years back. He wandered off in a wooded park where his family was camping and hid; couldn't be found for 6 days. He's alive and well. Unfortunately, the circumstances surrounding Terry's disppearance sound more suspicious.

As for Baby Lisa, her POS parents continue not cooperating with police (but did appear on Dr. Phil!) and free as birds. Good ole' Deb is probably knocking back a box-o-wine and getting close to black out point as I type. I think Jeremy's two boys are still in their custody. Very frustrating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Terry Dewayne Smith, 11 - CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 07-10-2013, 09:57 PM