Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Those Asswipes let the "shutdown" . . . .

I'm so disgusted by these people, you just don't know. I fully understand why the US is often the laughing stock of the world. How can we not be with people like this in charge. I think they are all mostly braindead and should be kicked to the curb and taken to the nearest landfill. I have zero respect for any of them and I don't think a single one is qualified to work for us.

Jesus Christ. They are as bad as the Congressman who berated the park ranger because the park was closed, a park that stupid fucker voted to close.

A crowd converged on the World War II Memorial on the National Mall on Sunday, pushing through barriers to protest the memorial's closing under the government shutdown.

Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Mike Lee of Utah, along with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, were among those gathered Sunday morning. Cruz said President Barack Obama is using veterans as pawns in closing the memorial.

"Let me ask a simple question," Cruz told the crowd. "Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?"

The crowd chanted "Tear down these walls" and "You work for us." Protesters sang "God bless America" and other songs as they entered the memorial plaza.

[Image: n-CRUZ-large570.jpg?6]

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those Asswipes let the "shutdown" . . . . - by Duchess - 10-14-2013, 07:10 AM