Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mariha Smith, 5, Missing. Detroit. deceased.
MURDER ARREST MADE - FINALLY!!!

So glad to read this news.

22 year-old Darnell Cheatham was arrested Friday.

[Image: 1529781_G.jpg]

He's the POS suspected of abducting and then killing his girlfriend's niece back in July of 2011.

He allegedly took 5 year-old Mariha to an abandoned house, raped her, crushed her skull, went to a nearby station and bought gas (where he was captured on grainy surveillance cam), and then torched Mariha and the mattress.

This all went down after a house party that Mariha's mom and her aunt threw; there were other kids present in the home and the moms were trashed and passed out. That's when Cheatham took Mariha, allegedly.

Whether Cheatham's girlfriend and Mariha's aunt, Quanita Smith, was involved or was an accessory after the fact is something I've always questioned. She's sketchy and suspicious to me.

Cheatham is charged with first-degree premeditated murder, felony murder, arson, torture, child abuse, and dismemberment and mutilation of a body. The mandatory sentence if convicted is life without parole.

I hope justice prevails; such a gruesome death for anybody, much less a sweet little 5 year old.

RIP, Mariha
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsqx5W_yEeSaSy7NZbG8R...hwROidVjlU]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mariha Smith, 5, Missing. Detroit. deceased. - by HairOfTheDog - 10-21-2013, 06:47 PM