Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
I'm sorry, HotD, I was being half serious, half smart ass. I didn't mean to illicit such a response. I just thought it was worth the consideration that indeed the mother was aware of how unstable the son was, but in hand, was genuinely scared of him and what he might do (to her personally) if she denied him. And she may have fallen into the trap of 'If I give him what he wants, he will do what I want'.. There are many, many documented cases of parents ignoring the irrational behaviour of their children, or not reporting them for mild to wild discrepancies for the fear of losing them forever.

(11-26-2013, 02:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Lame bitch
I don't go into my niece's room because it's a mess, and she's not a child, and it's her's, and I give her privacy. BUT, it's my house and she's under my care. I COULD go in there any time I damn well pleased. If she were anti-social, unable to attend school or maintain familial relationships, or anything more maddening than the normal lazy angst-ridden teen, I'd be watching her like a hawk.

I agree. But you're a very intuitive, intelligent, mature and empathetic woman. Unfortunately the same can't be said for very guardian of a child on this planet.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by crash - 11-26-2013, 03:25 AM