Is this wrong...please fucking say it is!
(01-29-2014, 10:45 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 06:35 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: So do you go out and handout the leftovers if you go to a fast food joint? Are you handing your left over chicken from KFC? If not why not?

If you make a home cooked meal do you go out and hand out the leftovers? If not why not?

Beat_deadhorse

I seriously answered all of your questions when you first feigned interest.

I've read all your comments about my choices and the "hobos', "tramps", and "peasants" where I've chosen to set up home.

I don't see any of it as you do. That's all. Agree to disagree and move on, or maybe someone else who lives in an urban area with a sizable homeless population will feel compelled to answer your questions. If they don't view it as you do, maybe you can change how they think and feel.

So you wouldn't offer the homeless your fast food leftovers or tour the streets with your leftovers from a home cooked meal? Its only restaurant leftovers that is essential for the homeless?

How strange, but fair enough.

Like I said I have bought food for homeless people in the city on numerous occasions, I wouldn't offer them my leftovers though. There are mountains and piles of surplus food all over the western world, if you are genuinely concerned about feeding the homeless spend your time trying to get companies to distribute it to the homeless and hungry. That will feed infinitely more needy people than your leftovers.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this wrong...please fucking say it is! - by Cynical Ninja - 01-30-2014, 05:57 AM