Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(11-05-2016, 09:27 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I think he will be found guilty. He is the most hated man in GA.

Well, you were right from the get-go about the parents being suspicious in the little Deorr Kunz case. And, you were right about the need for a change of venue in this case. So, I won't be surprised if you're right about Justin Ross Harris being convicted of malice murder.

The reason that I think an acquittal is more likely than I did when the case first broke is that the circumstantial evidence, particularly the internet views, is not as incriminating as was portrayed at the Probable Cause hearing. That reminds me of how the computer forensics evidence against Casey Anthony (the most hated woman in the country) was initially overstated and backfired on the prosecution, in my opinion.

It still kinda blows my mind that she was acquitted. I think the circumstantial evidence against her was far stronger than the evidence against Harris, but the Georgia jury may well be more conservative in their viewing of the circumstantial evidence than was the Florida jury.

And, I'm still suspicious of Leanna Harris (Taylor) for some reason. But, I hope she had no advance knowledge and/or didn't help to cover anything up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2016, 01:13 PM