Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX
(12-20-2019, 01:16 PM)sally Wrote: I wonder if the father was in on it with her. My first thought was that he seemed weird, but the time frame from when he got off work didn't match with him doing it so maybe someone else was on it.

I'm not thinking the fiance/father was in on it at this point, but that's still a possibility.

LE didn't comment one way or another about possible accomplices at today's press conference, other than to say they were not ruling out more arrests.

Since the investigation is still ongoing, LE declined to even confirm the name of the female suspect who's been charged with two counts of kidnapping and tampering with a corpse (though it's confirmed in publicly available court records). 

I think Austin PD is just being careful and very tight-lipped right now so they can't be accused by a defense attorney of tunnel vision or tainting the jury pool or anything of that nature during trial, which is smart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX - by HairOfTheDog - 12-20-2019, 05:28 PM