Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX
I am glad the baby is safe, but that is so sad for her that her mother is dead. Thanks for that HoTD, I read the whole thing. The mother was surrounded by violence. A violent boyfriend and a predator best friend. Her body would still have been healing after the birth of a child. She would have been in a weakened state and easy to overpower. The child is only 3 weeks old and so still would need support holding it's head as the muscles in the neck are not strong enough at that stage.

I know that the child is now being returned to the father, but what kind of gentleman is he? Grabbing her by the arm, and taking off with the dog? What a psycho that best friend was. I know it can happen over here just like over there in the USA, maybe because you have a bigger population, but some of the weird murder stories that come out of the USA are scary. I see it is in Houston, am wondering if she was a Christian, she probably was as Houston is a big Christian population.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX - by aussiefriend - 12-24-2019, 02:29 PM