Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX
(12-24-2019, 03:08 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well it would make sense that he was a number one suspect with a history of domestic violence. Look at OJ.

I don't know aussie. 

Heidi Broussard and Shane Carey both liked to party and had ups and downs in the course of their rocky 10 year relationship.  That's not contested by anyone, including Shane.

I did see Heidi's texts w/pics to her friend claiming that Shane took their dog, then grabbed her (bruising her arms) when she threatened to leave him.  That's not even in the same ballpark as Nicole Brown Simpson's photos and 911 calls, in my opinion.

[Image: 22498942-0-Photos_taken_by_Broussard_in_...520940.jpg][Image: 22498864-0-Photos_taken_by_Broussard_in_...520948.jpg]

Shane Carey has never been charged or convicted of domestic violence (which I wholeheartedly condemn).

And, we don't know the context of Heidi's  (presumed to be private) claims that were released to the public by her friends when they assumed Shane had disappeared Heidi and Margot, which was the most likely scenario statistically speaking.

Shane didn't bother addressing those private claims when they were made public because he was instead busy meeting with LE and imploring them to find Heidi and Margot, making public pleas (albeit disjointedly) for the return of his fiancee and daughter, and driving around with Tim Miller searching for Heidi and Margot.

I personally don't think internet posters owe Shane Carey an apology for considering him the most likely suspect or doubting him; totally justifiable. 

However, I don't think CPS would have released Margot to Shane's custody if they had evidence that he was a violent abuser.  And, I don't think Heidi's mother would be standing by Shane if she wasn't sure that he loved her daughter and their children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER HEIDI BROUSSARD & BABY MISSING, AUSTIN TX - by HairOfTheDog - 12-24-2019, 06:39 PM