Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t think Biden will be able to serve his term…
(01-19-2022, 09:14 PM)username Wrote: Much less run again. I’ve started avoiding his press conferences but whenever I do tune in, he fumbles. I think he was attacked for his age prematurely by some right wing media outlets but it’s definitely showing the last couple months. 
I don’t know if he will be fit enough to serve out his term. Trump wasn’t fit because he was nuts; Biden is approaching too old.

C'mon!  Age has nothing to do with his inability to be coherent.  Look at Betty White . . .

Basement Brandon isn't displaying anything new that hadn't been noticed during his campaign.

Okay . . . his overt racism is more visible.

If Biden decides to bail on whatever excuse, Kamala will appoint Hillary VP, dump all of the shit passed on to her from Brandon and then decide NOT to run in 2024.

Cankles will be the Democrat nominee and lose . . . even if her opponent is a litter box full of moist cat poop.

Biden is a train wreck . . . and his presser today confirmed he is a confused, disingenuous and lying idiot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t think Biden will be able to serve his term… - by BlueTiki - 01-20-2022, 12:38 AM