Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE 2023 THREAD NO ONE WANTED TO MAKE
(01-18-2023, 10:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(01-18-2023, 08:26 PM)rothschild Wrote: Bird flu isn't like mad cow disease or scrapies. You cook it and you're fine. It looks like more intentional destruction of the food supply that globalists tell us is for our own good -- which leaves me wondering what a globalist tastes like.

I'm going to guess they taste like old, dry, and gamey, H5N1 Chicken cooked in a natural gas oven.

And you're right . . . properly cooking fowl kills the pathogen.

The USDA claims that culling the laying hens is necessary, due to their longer lifespan than broilers.  Longer lifespan means greater chance of spreading disease . . . so they say.

Laying hens, with or without exposure have been killed . . . not so with the broiler flocks.

Sounds like the non-vaccinated are the ones who transmit Covid, kinda logic.

Just read they euthanized 3 grizzly cubs in Montana who tested positive for HPAI (Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza).

Funny how they didn't mentioned what particular strain infected them.

I haven't seen anything that suggests culling is limited to laying flocks. The main takeaway for me is that in domesticated fowl, unlike wild birds, these strains are highly lethal. Domesticated humans are heading in that direction, too, in spite of the wonderful vaccines that were marketed as being 95% effective. Pfizer is no stranger to fraudulent marketing, but that didn't bother the FDA or CDC. Former FDA Commisioner Scott Gottlieb is a Pfizer board member. Fauci was receiving compensation from Moderna. Not a peep from the corporate media. Post about it on their platforms and you're banned. But the human herd feels protected, and that's what matters most in civilized society. Dependency and security = freedom. Evolution has been rendered obsolete. We have achieved perfection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE 2023 THREAD NO ONE WANTED TO MAKE - by rothschild - 01-21-2023, 05:59 PM