Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE 2023 THREAD NO ONE WANTED TO MAKE
(02-24-2023, 10:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 10:48 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 07:59 PM)sally Wrote: Who would you bet on in a fight? Donovan with his bad haircut and Hawaiian shirt, Clang with his superman shirt and corn in his beard or Crash with his unbuttoned 80's style shirt and flashy, tooth whitening system teeth?

Clang.

If you have to antagonise someone that passive to the point of fighting, you’ll usually wish you didn’t.

Although that is where I wouldn't have placed my bet, the logic is solid and the words are true.

True 30 plus years ago maybe. Bullies, overprotective parents, my own worries and anxieties about what people think of me, has turned me into the lazy fat fuck cowardly sissy people pleasing 49 year old virgin weirdo simp I am today.

I kind of miss the old Clang that wrote homoerotic Spanish dialogue filled with sexual innuendo about eating beach balls. Or the Clang who dared to call his Black classmate "Raisin". The kid who smeared his own poop on the bathroom wall and tried to blame his younger brother simply by writing "Larry did this" in pencil next to the poop smears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE 2023 THREAD NO ONE WANTED TO MAKE - by Clang McFly - 02-25-2023, 12:36 AM