Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think you're having a bad day?
(12-24-2020, 11:53 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 10:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 09:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What kind of a bad day would American's be having today if Trump got away with successfully cheating and stealing the election again? How scary for the world and the planet. He tried to steal it.

Just imagine the oppression and the darkness felt by everyone. It would be the worst. I saw pictures of him and Ivanka when she was little. The insight I had into those body language of those pictures was that clearly she was groomed and violated. It's just so so sad. She is a damaged soul who has walked that same path unable to break free and think from herself and escape her perpetrator.

hah ..............you crack me up.

Don't blame me! I wonder how you are coping now your cult is going to be out of the limelight. Gosh Maggot, what a Godawful man he is. You are a sensible good person, with a good heart, how could you get sucked in by such a grifter.

Oh it kills me! I'm spinning around wondering whatever will I do! And...and they called us " f.f.f.f.Fuckers" OMG the nerve! Thank you for your support in these tense and dark times!!!  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
So you think you're having a bad day? - by Maggot - 07-22-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: So you think you're having a bad day? - by Maggot - 12-24-2020, 08:13 PM