Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Royal Family.
America is so working class.  Hollywood, the closest thing to talent, class, and breeding, is but a plastic toy from a cereal packet compared to Buckingham Palace, Sandringham, and Windsor castle.

I look upon America as an inferior sort of Stoke on Trent.  If you know Stoke on Trent, then you will know the baseness of the insult i have imparted.  But you wont.  Like Potteries people, at least the Americans spare us lengthy conversations, and mostly  talk in swampland dialect, brief, to the point, and lacking in sophistication.    No, hang on, there is sophistication, a pointing finger, or a v shape.  Then theres the middle finger across the cheek.

I think you should adopt our Royals as yours, and ordain them as King and Queen of the United States.  Build a castle, not out of plastic and cardboard, but a proper one.  With  turrets, draw bridges, flying buttresses, moats.

Knowing America as i do, im sure you will embrace flying buttresses with aplomb, and have Jenniffer Anistons plastered up everywhere, even on the drawbridge.  A flying buttress though is to do with holding up heavy stuff.

Oh, ummm,  that applies to brazziers too.    Never mind.  Anyway, considering Hollywood, your current music industry, showbiz in all its forms, its very dissapointing.  Even the Sewing Bee on bbc at peak viewing times rivals it.   Sewing, yes, its on prime time in England.   Seeing your efforts at film making in the last ten years reminds me of my career, ive had more fun watching an autopsy.

Messages In This Thread
The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-23-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-23-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-23-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Clang McFly - 06-23-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-24-2022, 08:36 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-24-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-24-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-24-2022, 07:07 PM