Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Discuss Generational Poverty at Mock
(11-27-2010, 03:53 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 02:44 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 02:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: You can't interject immigrants into this conversation. We all came from somewhere else (unless you are a true Native American). We have our own rules for American Generational Poverty. I'm not talking about the poor Irish or the starving Russians or persecuted Jews, etc. That is called situational poverty (as in the Great Depression). Generational poverty is what we are brewing in our projects and trailer parks. It IS different. Completely.

There is a marked difference in cultures. If you don't think so, you live in an insulated district and don't hang out in the poor part of town too often. LC should be able to clarify this fact. Ever watched Cops and wondered if people like that are real? They are. And it is more common than you see. You just don't live in it.

I have met many "poor" people that have character, and I have met many wealthy people the are pieces of shit. Wealth has nothing to do with "how" you live; it is choice.

There is a growing segment of this society that has "entitlement" mentality because the progressives in this country have been systematically trying to destroy this country. These people are about to find out how wrong they are; the system they created is unsustainable. Selling your freedom for security is no bargin.

When the shit hits the fan the people of character will survive; they have accepted the personal responsibilty to prepare. They will not fold under adversity. The people with no class will riot and demand their welfare nipple to suckle. They will not survive.

spoken like a true tea-bagger...pass the slim jims motherfucker...

Fucking sheeple, I guess it makes sense for you though, people with low self esteem need others of the same mentality to surround themselves with.

keep talking big and doing nothing it's expected of you at this point.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Discuss Generational Poverty at Mock - by IMaDick - 11-27-2010, 08:17 AM