Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JohannaXn (Helena Ludvigsson) former admin Viral Death arrested in Sweden(NSFW)
(11-23-2012, 12:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 11:24 AM)ESAD Wrote: Yeah as things stand she is looking at 2 years for hoarding human remains in an illegal manner or some such shit.

That makes way more sense to me.

It's effin' weird, but I don't care if this lady likes to get freaky with skeletal bones, as long as she's not robbing sombody of their loved ones' remains or hurting anyone to get the bones. She should only be charged with laws that she's broken, regardless of general public opinion.

This isn't directed at you at all ESAD; it's a general observation. Imo, people should cite their media sources whenever they post new information about criminal charges and such in the crime forum - in order to maintain the integrity of the Cell Block. Stating that someone is accused of murder when she's not and the info source seems only to be another message board can end up just perpetuating gossip and/or story exaggeration (even if unintentional). JMO.

Thats why it has been posted in infamous bastards not the current affairs ladycop cell block and i did post the link I got it from.

I thought about posting it in her area but I thought it fitted the infamous bastards section better i used to post there with her uno.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: JohannaXn (Helena Ludvigsson) former admin Viral Death arrested in Sweden(NSFW) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-23-2012, 09:32 PM