I Am the Fly That Landed in Mike Pence’s Hair. Here’s Why I’m Supporting Donald Trump
Flies are always attracted to and land on s . . .

Three guys are sitting in a bar, in fact, they are the only customers.

So things are slow, and the bartender wanted to make some money.

He says to the three guys, hey you guys want to play a game and make some money?

They say yeah.

Bartender says ok,each one of you give me $100 to enter the game. And if you win the game I'll give you $1000.

So they each gave him $100

The bartender says, to win the $1000 all you have to do is go down my basement and stay there for one hour!

They said ok, and all three guys went down to the basement.  

After about 15 minutes one of the guys comes running and screaming upstairs and runs back into the bar.

After 55 minutes the second guy comes running and screaming upstairs and runs back into the bar.

After 5 hours the third guy comes calmly walking up the stairs and walks into the bar and says
bartender I want my money! So the bartender gives him the money.

Seeing this, the first two guys say to the third guy, how in the hell did you last so long
down there, that was the biggest swam of flies we ever saw in our lives, they were eating us alive.

The guy says, I took a dump over in the corner, and all the flies dined on it! hah hah hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Am the Fly That Landed in Mike Pence’s Hair. Here’s Why I’m Supporting Donald Trump - by Carsman - 10-08-2020, 09:03 PM