Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread
(03-19-2022, 06:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 04:19 PM)cannongal Wrote: I went into a retail marijuana shop today.  It was their grand opening for recreational use sales.

I was kinda disappointed that there weren't any free samples. 

I did buy some edibles,  and 3.5 grams of flower called Maple magic.

I'm going to a Cannabis Festival in June. It's going to be held on a farm in East Greenbush NY. Live music, lots of Cannabis vendors. I'm going to buy some weed gummies and see what other edibles and pot paraphernalia they have. I have high hopes for this festival.

Yay!  Clangs going to a festival,  clangs going to a festival...  make sure you get some test strips and test your product before use.  There's been reports of fentanyl laced weed coming out of Vermont.
Wear your best dress and put on a fancy face,  no one will bat an eye at you.   

I've got tix to Mas Grass next month.   I've got to get Skeeter inspected before then, and it will probably cost more for gas to get there, than I paid for the tix,  but I'm stoked for the fact fest of the season.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread - by cannongal - 03-20-2022, 04:55 AM