Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread
So...today was fun.

I don't even know where to start. I've been running around doing errands, driving around looking at some cool houses in the older part of town.
AND THEN I NEEDED TO FUEL UP. I pull in to a gas station and I see sketchiness. But I decide to stay. Until I see a guy wretching. I just sat there for a second AND STILL THOUGHT ABOUT STAYING. And then I said, "No, this is gross, so gross" "Get me out of here" and then as I was driving out I think I could hear him and I swear I was going to wretch also.

BUT THAT ISN'T ALL I SAW TODAY!

Today on my way home after not getting fuel I was stopped at a stop light on a side street and there was a woman crossing the street. Yep, she was crossing the street. On her but. Like doing the crab walk, but also scooting herself. She had no shoes on.
Our light was green, but I just waited there, in the center lane was a mail truck and it looked like they were calling it in, I drove through the intersection and a police vehicle had just pulled up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread - by MirahM - 11-23-2022, 08:23 PM