Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t think Biden will be able to serve his term…
(01-20-2022, 10:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 09:25 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 06:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 04:17 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 04:03 PM)MirahM Wrote: Thats not neccesary Rothschild.

I think guillotines are both necessary and appropriate at this point in time.

Not unless we turned into wine swilling, cheese eating surrender monkeys(aka the French).

That moniker was the result of France allowing Hitler to remilitarize the Rhineland in spite of having the most powerful military in Europe, and building the Maginot Line in spite of de Gaulle -- a military genius -- correctly predicting that WWII would mark the advent of mobile warfare. He wrote a book on the subject, which ironically enough, the Nazis took the time to read. The French high command probably shat themselves when they realized German tanks had gone through the Ardennes, which they'd foolishly thought were impassable.

All that money pissed away on static defenses, when they could have trounced Germany at the Rhineland with no losses to speak of, and saved tens of millions of lives in the process. No greater example of national ignominy that I'm aware of, and probably never will be.

So yeah, the French Revolution had nothing whatsoever to do with the French being "surrender monkeys".

I know. I got my BA in History. If not for crippling anxiety and fear of public speaking I was well on my way to becoming a History teacher. Or social studies if you want to get fancy. I just love calling the French wine swilling, cheese eating, surrender monkeys.

Nothing to feel bad about, Clang. As Mencken astutely noted: those who can, do; those who can't, teach. Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t think Biden will be able to serve his term… - by rothschild - 01-21-2022, 12:31 AM